Monday, October 17, 2016

Book Cover Design


I'm lining up promotions, etc. for THE BRIDE'S BASKET, on Sale November 1. It is the 3rd of the series and I suggest reading them in order. You'll be seeing this graphic a lot. :) An author can do much of their own pointers when working with a book designer, or doing their own work, which I sometimes do, too.

I am extremely proud of these covers as I helped choose the stockphotos, layouts and those are my baskets on the cover and spine of the paperbacks, THE BASKET MAKER'S WIFE (Free for a limited time) and THE EGG BASKET now 2.99 for a limited time. One of the best things you can do to help an author is to leave those reviews and to share the love with your friends. Do leave reviews, please? Thank you.

>>THE BASKET MAKER'S WIFE (BOOK 1): KINDLE/UK/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK
>>THE EGG BASKET: AMAZON/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK

My Basket Series has had to wait, and I am so pleased with it, typically labeled romantic women's fiction.  

ABOUT cover design. I use many of my own ideas, whether a designer does the covers or I do. So I have a lot of stuff, including those baskets.

Also many things reside in my garage, including this handmade walnut cradle. I'm dying to use it on The Cowboy and the Cradle's new cover. (Remember THE TALLCHIEF SERIES, 9 or 11 of them? Very popular.) I hunted all over stockphotos, just as I did when looking for the right baskets for the book designer. (Thank you, NajQamberDesigns.com.) I've got the cowboy picked out. I used lemon oil polish and the cradle polished right up. I may put a quilt in it or--

Wait a minute! Why don't you send ideas of what to put in this cradle? CLICK HERE.

AND be sure to subscribe to my ENEWSLETTER? I've got lots of giveaways and contests coming up, plus what I'm doing--and my daughters know that I am really a busy, busy person. :)

~~Now FREE: >>THE BASKET MAKER'S WIFE (BOOK 1): KINDLE/UK/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK
~~Now 2.99: >>THE EGG BASKET: AMAZON/iBOOKS/KOBO/NOOK
COMING NOVEMBER 1: THE BRIDE'S BASKET

AND PLEASE, please leave reviews? They help so much!



No comments: